The sales and marketing manager is responsible for leading their team of professionals who are involved in the sales and marketing activities of the company. He/ She should track market developments, create strategies, set up sales plans, and maintain customer relations.
A bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent in a related field, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in media, marketing, advertising or related experience; or equivalent professional experience.
- Should understand various marketing disciplines, including traditional and events, especially digital
- Able to interpret various data reports, including website statistics, social media, ratings, and finance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly resourceful and creative
- Able to interact with third parties effectively
- Able to work independently and make sound decisions
- Good at Problem-solving and decision-making: able to break down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues, simplify and process complex issues
- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities; listens to others and values opinions; builds relationships within team and across organization
- Integrity: deals with others in a straightforward, honest, and respectful manner
- Excellent in time management and organization; sets priorities effectively
- Willing to travel to other parts of the country when required.
- Highly accountable
- Must be able to work on multiple projects, under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- They must be able to work closely with all ad sales, research, product, and technical business development staff, and manage multiple projects.
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must be a self-starter including, but not limited to, being self-directed, taking initiative, being accountable, having problem-solving and decision-making skills and having the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Marketing strategies and tactics development and execution
- Measurement setting and monitoring
- Media planning and placement
- Campaign development and management
- Generating station income by directing the sale of commercial Airtime.
- Supervising sales staff.
- Design strategies to attract national and international advertisers.
- Assigning lists of retail accounts and local advertising agencies to sales representatives / people.
- Establish sales quotas / rate cards.
- Coordinating on-air and in store sales promotions.
- Developing sales materials branding packages for the station
- Develop proposals for the station sales staffs, and make strategic recommendations to maximize revenue
- Identify and create unique sales properties and promotions, including contests and special advertising programs, focusing on relevant local and national events.
- Develop and manage unique advertising sales driven and marketing projects
- Work with research to identify key client objectives and compile industry insight for sales presentations.
- Prepare formal presentations for client meetings and attend client meetings as necessary.
- Follow-through and ensure successful trafficking of all promotional advertising elements
- File monthly performance reports to the board, through the station manager.
Please submit your applications to the HR at Kingdom Media offices, Kiganda zone, Mengo Kisenyi
For clarification, email email@example.com
Deadline for submission is 12-June-2022