We’re currently looking for talented Social media manager to manage and drive Social media channels for Kingdom Media.
- Manage and maintain all our social media platforms
- Create an A-Z Social media strategy – Plan, Audience building, Messaging, asset creation, and design, Competitors research, content strategy, Account Review & Goal Setting
- Partner Management – Establish a trusted relationship with our partners, provide weekly insights & reports of the business status/progress, and best practices to get and stay ahead of the competitors
- Be the main focal person for ongoing communication with the business, have a weekly meeting, and communicate with the different stakeholders of the business
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- At least 4 years experience in Social Media management including a proven track record of increasing channels.
- A deep understanding of the eCommerce landscape, constantly tracking the industry and competitor trends.
- A proactive, hands-on approach. Initiate conversations about ways for the client to improve and deliver above industry benchmark result
- Strong presentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Excellent client management and communication skills
Do you have what it takes to manage the social media platforms for our media company? submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is 12-June-2022